Dream Industrial REIT is an unincorporated, open-ended real estate investment trust. To date, Dream Industrial REIT owns and operates a portfolio of 209 geographically diversified industrial properties comprising approximately 21.9 million square feet of gross leasable area, in key markets across North America. Its objective is to build upon and grow its portfolio and to provide stable and sustainable cash distributions to its unitholders.
At December 31, 2019, the portfolio consisted of 209 industrial properties, of which 29 properties, comprising 7.3 million square feet, are located in the U.S. The portfolio is geographically diverse, adaptable and flexible, and it appeals to a wide range of tenants. Please see the Portfolio Summary for a printable overview of the portfolio.
Overview of the U.S. Industrial Portfolio
- Portfolio is comprised of functional distribution facilities that are highly reusable and cater to a wide range of users
- Provides exposure to attractive U.S. logistics markets that are experiencing solid economic and leasing fundamentals
- Properties are well located with access to major highways and in close proximity to airports, distribution / transportation hubs and/or major population centres
- Excellent access to the U.S. population
Overview of the European Industrial Portfolio
- High quality portfolio with opportunities to drive future cash flow growth through lease-up and rental rate growth on lease roll-over
- Initial European portfolio comprises 37 light industrial and logistics assets located in the Netherlands and Germany
- Properties are well located in close proximity to major urban centers with excellent transport access
- Provides exposure to markets experiencing attractive fundamentals including low unemployment and increasing demand from distribution as well as logistics users